Monday, November 10, 2008

President Obama Portrait Painting

(November 2008) The election is over and the people have spoken.
Perhaps my misgivings about Obama are unfounded and, as my friend cartoonist Tom Chalkley believes, Obama will surprise me and govern like a conventional Democratic administration. I certainly hope that he has a successful term of office, because that's best for the country. This painting of President Obama is the latest addition to my "Gallery of Heroes" at Gerstell Academy in Finksburg, Maryland. President Obama's portrait joins over 175 others in the hallways of the school founded by Dr. Fred Smith. It's possibly the largest collection of portrait paintings by one artist in one place. - Jerry Breen www.newbreen.com (Portrait of President Obama (c) 2008 Fred Smith & Jerry Breen)

No comments: